Compare Buy to Let Conveyancing Quotes
Buy to let conveyancing can be quite involved and calls for an experienced, professional conveyancer. Get buy to let conveyancing quotes from Conveymoving.
Buy to Let Conveyancing Quotes from Conveymoving
Conveyancing is the legal transfer of a property from one owner to another. Regardless of who owns the property the process of conveyancing proceeds through three distinct stages: before contract, before completion and after completion.
When you buy a property to let there are even more legal and administrative details that must be attended to than if you are buying to occupy. As such, it is vital to have an experienced licensed conveyancer in your corner before you start the conveyancing process.
The conveyancer has several responsibilities, including arranging for investigations of the property, overseeing the exchange of contracts, and more. Each transaction brings unique variables to the table that must be properly handled lest they generate costly errors or even upend the sale itself. This is why it is so important that you enlist the services of a qualified conveyancer with lengthy experience conveyancing buy to let property transactions.
What are buy to let conveyancing quotes?
When someone “buys to let” they are purchasing a property with the sole intention of renting it. Buy to let conveyancing is a more involved process than buying to occupy. For one thing, the property being purchased by the investor is often occupied, and those tenants have rights and expectations that need to be taken into consideration.
There are other unique considerations in play when you buy to let as well. Therefore, you need to have the best buy to let conveyancer possible in your corner during the conveyancing process to ensure a smooth transition from the previous landlord to yourself.
That is where we come in. We maintain a comprehensive database of conveyancers who specialise in buy to let property transfers. Once you give us some basic details we provide you with as many as five competitive buy to let conveyancing quotes from fully insured and licensed conveyancers.
How much does Buy to Let Conveyancing Cost?
There are two types of costs involved in buy to let conveyancing: the conveyancer’s legal fees, and disbursements related to the conveyance. Below are the disbursements you can expect to pay during a buy to let conveyance.
- Anti-money laundering check – Typically £6 – £20, although you can expect to pay more if you are a foreign national.
- Title deeds – If you are the seller you will need to obtain a copy of the Title of Deeds. Cost in most cases, £6.
- Property fraud check – This verifies that the lawyer you are paying to help with the purchase is the real thing. Cost, £10.
- Various searches – Buyers will need to pay for a variety of local authority searches. These include environmental, planning and drainage searches. Costs range from £250 – £450.
- Stamp duty land tax – If you purchase a property worth more than £125,000 you will have to pay stamp duty. The amount varies because the duty is applied on a sliding scale.
- Bank transfer fee – Sometimes called the “telegraphic transfer fee” this fee ranges from £20 – £30.
- Gifted deposit fee – If mum and dad are providing the deposit for your purchase the additional paperwork involved will often generate a legal fee of up to £100.
- Transfer of ownership – The Land Registry charges £200-£300 to transfer your name to the title upon completion of the purchase.
Contact Conveymoving to find the right buy to let conveyancer for your situation.
Why choose conveymoving?
We’re here for you
We aim to provide you additional support were required to assist your transaction to a swift completion
Top quality professionals
We have carried out the Due diligence checks so you will only be dealing with fully compliant, insured and reliable providers.
We provide you with up to 5 conveyancing quotes, no matter where in the UK you are based.
What our customers say
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Jacqueline – Stoke-on-Trent
I was going to use a solicitor I have used before. Was recommended this website by a friend and have not only had a quick completion but also saved money. Excellent.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Matthew – Leeds
Superb service! Put me in touch with a quite a few companies and was able to instruct one within the hour. Saved me around £300.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Lisa – Newcastle
Excellent Service! I had a query, so I e-mailed the support team and received a call back from Adam who answered my query and then got me 5 quotes. There was no pressure and I was given time to make my own decision.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Nadeem – Birmingham
Fast and simple to use with good quotes made it a lot less stressful. Thank you for your help
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Gordon – London
I came across this site whilst searching for a surveyor. Happy to say that I ended up paying £200 less than I was quoted elsewhere. I will be recommending this site to my family & friends